Sunday, November 29, 2015

Face of the Day November 29th


I really liked the way my face looked today (haha) so I thought I would share with y'all what I did.  This is a super quick and easy look, which if you haven't noticed, is kinda my thing when it comes to makeup.  This turned out pretty dewy and fresh looking which I was really pleased with, so if you wanna know what I did with these products, read on!

1 // First I took Rimmel London's Wake Me Up BB cream, and with a damp beauty blender I bounced that onto my face.  Is that a term?  I patted it on, bounced it on, you get the deal right?

2 // Next I used my Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, and just put that in the inner corners of my under eye area, where I have the most darkness, and again blended that out with a damp beauty blender.

3 // Brows next! I just took my L'oreal brow stylist, which I mentioned in my Ulta haul, and brush out and fill in my brows.  This product y'all.  They took my wild crazy brows into Cara D esque brows.  I'm in love.

4 // Next I just popped a little bit of my Clinique blush in Plum Pop I think, and just blended that onto my cheeks.  I literally just put on the tiniest bit of this, I just wanted the slightest pop of pink.

5 // For eyes I swept the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded all over my lids with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.  I also took this to my tear duct and a little below to highlight my inner corner of my eyes.  Next I got a little bit of Nooner from the Naked 3 palette and swept that into my crease and the outer-v area of my eye, and really blended that all in together.

6 // I finished my eyes off with lots of layers of Rimmel London ScandalEyes RetroGlam mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

7 // For the lips, I simply applied this gorgeous L'Oreal lipstick shade in the shade Everbloom, which is a really nice neutral coral color.  These lipsticks are really good and have an amazing shade range, and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a foolproof drugstore lipstick.

8 // Last, but not least (duh), I spritzed some of Clinique's Happy Heart perfume onto mah self.  This perfume is amazing and I'm sadly almost out of it :'((

So thats my face!  Its a really nice look and didn't take me hardly anytime to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment