Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Autumn Beauty Essentials

I'm just going to be honest with y'all - I'm one of those "basic" girls who is SO obsessed with Fall. Like SO SO obsessed. And I mean, I don't get all the "basic" hate, like yeah I like pumpkin spice lattes, they're flippin good. Anyways, Fall is a wonderful time of year that brings along my favorite type of beauty look, with lots of dark berry lips and gold eyeshadows. So without further ado, here are a few beauty essentials that I pull out at 12:00 AM September 1 (Ok, exaggeration but you get what I'm saying right?).

Benefit Cosmetics: World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever

http://www.sephora.com/world-famous-neutrals-most-glamorous-nudes-ever-P377274?skuId=1476464

I'm not sure if this is a Sephora exclusive, however I purchased mine at Sephora about six months ago, and let me tell you - these eyeshadows are the bomb.com for real.  They are so buttery and extremely pigmented, and on your eyes they look natural but also glamorous, does that make sense? If it doesn't, let me simplify - they look so naturally beautiful. The shade Gilt-y Pleasure is probably my favorite eyeshadow shade ever. Of all time. I love love love it around this time of year with a dark berry lip, a look that I have been turning to on the daily recently!

Maybelline: Color Sensational Lipcolor in Plum Perfect

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2830011#

Ultimate Autumn lip color for me. I think it may be a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution' Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick in Glastonberry, which I've heard tons of people rave about (mainly Zoella aka Zoe Sugg aka coolest person ever) but don't hold me to that as I haven't yet had the chance to try it! Anyways, this Maybelline color is the most gorgeous deep plum color, and doesn't look too vampy on my pale skin which is a plus for me. The formula is really nice as well, its quite creamy and I find it lasts me a fairly long time for a drugstore brand.

Clinique: Blushwear Cream Stick in Shy Blush

http://www.sephora.com/blushwear-cream-stick-P219430?skuId=1101153

This blush gives a really nice natural flush that just makes it look as if I've been for a nice jog in the brisk Autumn air, which is obviously what we all want out of our blush right? Also, the tiniest bit of this blush goes a long way which is obviously quite nice. This is my go-to, everyday blush, it never fails me! Also, it doesn't have any glitter or shimmer, which don't get me wrong has its place, but a lot of the time I like just a nice matte, rosy finish, while still looking dewy, which this delivers in full!

Chapstick: Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut Hydration

http://www.shopchapstick.com/total-hydration-3-in-1-coconut-hydration?_ga=1.257377291.1868119816.1445827256

I know... this is boring, not pigmented, and not glittery or rosy in any way. BUT, I couldn't survive these harsh cold winds without this baby. First of all its coconut, which I love (who doesn't like coconut these days? its so trendy honestly) and is also so super hydrating. It leaves my lips feeling so soft, and actually does keep them that way long term. You can't rock a good 'ol statement lip if your lips are all chapped my friends, and so, in my darkest, most chapped state, I turn to this hydrating coconut super 3 in 1 balm thing. Yeah.

So friends, above are the things that I turn to in order to transform my face into an Autumn masterpiece. I hope you have enjoyed reading, and hopefully enjoy/will enjoy some of these products in your own Autumn wonder world!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment