Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday Inspiration

I had a sick weekend this past weekend (sick meaning that I spent Saturday watching Gilmore Girls with tissue in both hands, not sick as in I went crazy wild) and so Monday came 'round a little more harsh than usual. Is that even possible? I don't know but I think so. Anyways, as I was scrolling through Pinterest late last night, amid my weekly Sunday night denial sesh, I came across this photo of Kendall Jenner, queen that she is:


And so I thought I would share this inspiring photo of KJ braving rain, wind, and cold better with ease and not a hair out of place. I don't know about y'all, but where I am the rain is coming down hard and it was all I could do to get out of my car to race across the parking lot this morning. So as we all brave this rainy Monday, keep this image of KJ in mind, and remember that if she can do it, gosh darnit so can we!

xoxo


(p.s. not my photo, probs to whoever it belongs to <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment