Friday, October 30, 2015

Holiday Makeup Sets to Get Pumped For

Don't hate me that I'm already thinking about Christmas when Halloween isn't even behind us, I mean don't me wrong, autumn gets my heart racing fast, but when I peeked onto Sephora's website today (I check their website like 5x times a day, no shame) I couldn't help but get immersed in the new holiday makeup sets that have been released.  I love the holiday packaging, and these sets are a wonderful way to get cult favorite beauty products and a wonderful price!  So for the purpose of this post... let's just pretend that its ok to be thinking about Christmas since... Labor Day... ok just being honest with y'all!



1 // Tarte Light of The Party Collector's Makeup Case

Oooh my gosh, this set is amazing.  Tarte is such an amazing brand, and to get this much of their makeup for such a good price is AMAZING. Dream come true. I want it. Plus it comes in a sequin case - where can I sign up?

2 // Too Faced Le Grand Chateau

I love Too Faced stuff alot, and I couldn't resist this adorable packaging.  It reminds me of Madeline in Paris (is that what its called? y'all know what I'm talking about) which was one of my favorite books as a child.  This set is jam packed with a huge variety of really beautiful eyeshadows, blushes, and a bronzer.  Also the Better Than Sex mascara, which I have never tried, but am absolutely dying to!

3 // Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit

I have been dying to get my hands on some of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting products, because I have heard countless beauty bloggers rave about them.  This palette combines all of the Ambient Lighting products, which I think would make such a wonderful gift.  All of the shades look so glowy and gorgeous just from the picture, so I can only imagine the beauty they have in real life!  Plus, glowy skin is, like, my number one beauty goal in life so, win-win here (not sure if I used win-win correctly? eh, oh well).

4 // bareMinerals Storybook Romance All Over Face Collection

I was drawn to this set by the overall beauty of the packaging, I mean the dark red, the gold?  Take my money already!  Also this set includes a wide collection of face products, from eye primer to mascara and beyond! I want it... also bareMinerals seems to have that kind of chill, no-makeup makeup, effortless glam kinda feel, you know?  And like I really aim for that vibe a lot in my life.

5 // Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip

Nars, Clinique, Tarte, Laura Mercier, and more?  Dream come true.  I can't even describe to you the beauty of all of these lip products, and the fact that they are all combined into one set is just beyond perfection.  There's also a nice range of colors, from bright red, to orange red, to nice pinks.  Perfect gifts for a loved one... or for yourself, no one's judging!

Happy Holidays!  Oh sorry, too soon?  My bad... Happy Halloween, Trick or Treat yo'self.  That better?  Now promise me you'll all go out and stuff yourselves silly with candy tomorrow!

xoxo

2 comments: