Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall Outfit Inspo - Gold + Oxblood

SHIRT J.Crew // SKIRT H&M // SHOES Topshop // RING Madewell // EARRINGS Nadri PavĂ© // WATCH Michael Kors // CLUTCH Similiar: Rebecca Minkoff // SUNGLASSES Ray-Ban // LIPGLOSS Nars (Rouge Tribal)

So I really really love oxblood, especially during this time of year. I love how flattering it is, and also I love how it makes such a statement.  Hey, who says leaves are the only ones who get to revel in all the pretty fall colors? Not this girl!

I love pairing oxblood with gold and black for an elegant look that is effortlessly glamorous.  The blue ring is sort of a wild card pairing, but I thought it gave a little pop of eye-catching brightness to the outfit. Let's not waste anymore time, lets put on some oxblood and gold, grab a friend, and have a good 'ol fall photoshoot!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment