Monday, October 26, 2015

Autumn Wishlist

Ahhh when that first Autumn wind breezes across my face. These are the moments we live for, no? When the first leaf ditches its green summer wear for that foxy red dress of Fall, my mind goes into overdrive dreaming up new things that I want (I do this all year round, who am I kidding?). Below are a few things that I'm itching to take out of the dreamscape and into my Nordstrom shopping basket:




Steve Madden Suede Over the Knee Boot in Black


I WANT OVER THE KNEE BOOTS. Real bad. Just had to get that out there. I think they look so cool with a dress, or with jeans and ya fave cozy sweater. Really they're just versatile as anything, and look so amazing with basically no effort. Also I think they're flattering. I think these are a pretty reasonable price point too (most important, amiright?).

Topshop Moto 'Jamie' High Rise Ripped Jeans 


I have heard rave reviews about Topshop jeans, and I actually don't own a pair of distressed jeans yet, crazy right? I like the amount of distressed these jeans are, its not too much, but you still get that cool devil-may-care look. Also $70 for jeans is totes amazin, and they're high waisted which is just my favorite ya know?

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution' Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick in Glastonberry


I mentioned this lipstick in my Fall Essentials post, and I really really want to try this. As I said before, everyone and their mother seems to be in love with this lipstick, from Rihanna to Zoella. The packaging is to die for, and the shade itself. I mean. Just looking at it makes me swoon. Charlotte Tilbury, can we be friends?

Phase 3 Faux Fur Pompom Beanie in Ivory Pristine


I've been on the hunt for a cute beanie with a pom-pom for a while now, and I think this one is my favorite. I like that the knit is chunky but not too much so, and also its at the perfect price point, because really, there's only so much I can justify spending on a beanie, however much my heart may say yes. Anyway, I think this is the perfect think to keep your lil noggin warm on those cold Autumn adventures to Starbucks for a PSL (don't lie, don't deny that you love it. you know you do).

Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat in Heather Dusk


J. Crew coats always just get me. So classy, so simple yet elegant, yet undoubtedly cozy. How do they do it? I'm not sure, all I know is, sign me up please! I feel like this just goes with everything in any wardrobe, and makes any look instantly put together and classy in a snap. Always a Fall must have in my mind.

Madewell Flannel Sunday Shirt in Stripe in Pale Muslin


This appealed to me because it looks quite cozy, and one of those throw on and go pieces that I reach for without fail come Saturday (and Monday too if we're real here). I love this kind of shirt because it goes quite nicely with leggings and converse, which is a go-to uniform of mine in the Autumn. The flannel is an added bonus, because, uh, warmth!


No comments:

Post a Comment