Thursday, October 29, 2015

Another Face of the Day...


// Mascara Maybelline // Primer Maybelline // Concealer Neutrogena (mine is an older version of this!) // Eyebrow Kit e.l.f. // Eyebrow Gel e.l.f. // Powder Clinique // Blush Clinique (Plum Pop) // Bronzer e.l.f. (in St. Lucia) // Lip Balm Rosebud Perfume Co. // Foundation L'Oreal // Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay // Perfume Brooks Brothers //

Hey hey hey! Another face of the day (I'm a poet and I didn't know it! Ok I'll stop now...)! These are the products I wore on my face today... I really loved the end result actually, I used the shade Mugshot to add drama to my eyes, and let me tell you, this shade is GORGEOUS. So amazing, and didn't crease on my eyes all day, which is a huge plus especially since I have oily skin!

Hope y'all had a great Thursday! Take heart, the weekend is on the horizon friends!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that perfume bottle! X

    Harry Styles outfit inspiration and OTRA tour fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Its one of my all time favorites, the scent is to die for!!

      xoxo

      Delete